Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

Games Workshop Wood

Today I just have a little bit terrain for you guys. I've bought a second wood from games workshop a fey days ago and started painting it rigth away. Certainly it isn't one of my best painting jobs, but I went rather quickly and I had lots of fun. And to be honest I just didn't want to make much more effort for a terrain piece. But it is good enough as it is for my wargaming board, don't you think so?

Heute gibts nur wieder ein Geländestück. Ich habe mir einen zweiten Wald von Games Workshop besorgt und gleich damit begonnen ihn zu bemalen. Es ist sicherlich keiner meiner bessern Maljobs, aber dafür ging es scnell und Spaß hatte ich trotzdem dabei. Und um ehrlich zu sein wollte ich für ein einfaches Geländestück auch schlichtweg nicht mehr Zeit reinstecken. Aber für den Spieltisch dürfte es reichen, oder was meint ihr?