Samstag, 19. Mai 2018

Plagueburst Crawler

Hey there,

it's been a while since my last post here and I'm not sure if anyone stops by this days. Nonetheless I'd like to share new pictures with you. Even if no one comments, I still like to see my past works here on my blog now and than. :)

The Plagueburst Crawler is a great model and I like the beetle like design. I think Game Workshop should individualize there Space Marines much more like they did with the Death Guard. At least that's what I would like.

I'm not finished yet, but I like how the paintjob worked out. It is not perfect and it is far from being a showcase model. But on the battlefield it will look gorgeous! I tried some new thinks like the crackling medium used on the tank treads to simulate sticky dirt. It worked out quite well an through this dirt I could link the Plagueburst Crawler to the base design of my Plague Marines. But I'm open for suggestions. Do you have something in mind you don't like, or an idea what I could make better? Let me know. ;)




Two more Marines to go for my first squad. I'm getting excited. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreibt mir eure Meinung. Ich freue mich über jedes Kommentar.