Sonntag, 13. November 2016

Skaven crawling out of their holes

I decided to start a new project. Recently I was able to find someone who wanted to play A Fantastic SAGA. You might remember that I made a dwarven warband half a year ago. Though it's in german, I've made a battle report some month ago. You can find it here: AFS Battle Report

Well this time I'll try to get a Skaven warband painted. I'm curious if I will get it finished, as I have have to paint nearly the double amount of miniatures compared to my dwarves. But well, whatever. The first step is done, as I finished 4 little rats. I had a lot of fun, even though I had to paint them in a more efficient manner. Meaning I did not give them the same quality my dwarves got. Nonetheless I like them and I hope you too, as there are much more of them coming soon.




4 Kommentare:

  1. Die Skaven sind echt zu schön um wahr zu sein! Die Blendings sind top, vor allem das NMM überzeugt! Selten so tolle Skaven gesehen!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oha, vielen Dank. Freut mich sehr dass sie dir so gut gefallen!

      Löschen
  2. Excellent work! one of the best skavens I ever seen!

    AntwortenLöschen

Schreibt mir eure Meinung. Ich freue mich über jedes Kommentar.