Sonntag, 20. August 2017

Shieldmaiden #2

Well, well it's been a while and I'm glad this blog hasn't been deleted meanwhile. :D

After a long break I wanted to paint something again. And once more one of the beautiful Shieldmaidens from Shieldwolf Miniatures had to take up the roll as test dummy. Poor girl. That said, I really had a lot of fun with her and I really do like the result. Of course there's always a lot of things one could have done better, but at some point I just wanted to finish this little experiment. What I tried to do? I just wasn't satisfied with my current NMM anymore. It was not contrasty enough for my taste. So I added more black and white into it and now I really like it. Or what do you think?



Here comes a direct comparison between the new and old NMM to show you what I mean. Furthermore I changed the color of the base to brown to make it less dominant.



The beautiful maidens holding there ground against some sinister vermins.



And the newcomer in bigger pictures.




I hope my motivation doesn't run off to fast, so I can get some more miniatures painted. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreibt mir eure Meinung. Ich freue mich über jedes Kommentar.